MARTIN COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - An investigation in Martin County ended with a Loogootee teen behind bars on numerous drug charges.
On Thursday, plain-clothed officers with the Martin County Sheriff's Office said they saw 19-year-old Zane Sanders sell drugs to multiple people.
Police arrested Sanders on the scene of the alleged dealing.
After officers received a warrant, they began a search of Sanders' home in Loogootee.
Police said they found marijuana cannabis edibles, THC vape cartridges, cocaine, controlled substances, alcohol, and paraphernalia.
Sanders is facing charges of dealing and possession of cocaine, dealing and possession of marijuana, possession of a controlled substance, illegal possession of alcohol by a minor, and possession of paraphernalia.
- Loogootee teen arrested on numerous drug charges, including dealing cocaine
- Loogootee Library receives generous donation
- Several arrested on drug charges in Clinton
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Clinton woman charged after two-month-old baby suffered numerous broken bones
- Numerous Indy flight cancellations due to East Coast winter storm
- Two dead in crash north of Loogootee
- Loogootee library seeks help for new facility
- Loogootee man airlifted after a fireworks accident
- Loogootee will soon have it's own website