TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have a traffic note to pass along.
News 10 spoke with the Terre Haute City Engineer's office on Wednesday afternoon.
They told us 25th and Margaret Avenue intersection is set to reopen on December 5th.
And then, on December 14th, crews hope to have the Margaret Overpass complete and ready for drivers.
The opening dates depend on the weather.
After the overpass is open, contractors will continue to work on things like landscaping through the spring.
- Longtime Terre Haute construction expected to wrap up soon
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man dies in Montgomery County construction accident
- New coffee shop under construction in Terre Haute
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- Downtown Terre Haute road closed for Hulman Center Construction
- Parke County Courthouse construction wraps up
- West Terre Haute fire destroys longtime business, kills office pet parrot
- Big delay expected on Terre Haute overpass project