TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have a traffic note to pass along.
News 10 spoke with the Terre Haute City Engineer's office on Wednesday afternoon.
They told us 25th and Margaret Avenue intersection is set to reopen on December 5th.
And then, on December 14th, crews hope to have the Margaret Overpass complete and ready for drivers.
The opening dates depend on the weather.
After the overpass is open, contractors will continue to work on things like landscaping through the spring.
- Longtime Terre Haute construction expected to wrap up soon
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Parke County Courthouse construction wraps up
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- Terre Haute man dies in Montgomery County construction accident
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- Downtown Terre Haute road closed for Hulman Center Construction
- New coffee shop under construction in Terre Haute
- Two busy Terre Haute streets close for construction projects
- Section of Margaret Avenue in Terre Haute closes for construction