TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We have a traffic note to pass along.
News 10 spoke with the Terre Haute City Engineer's office on Wednesday afternoon.
They told us 25th and Margaret Avenue intersection is set to reopen on December 5th.
And then, on December 14th, crews hope to have the Margaret Overpass complete and ready for drivers.
The opening dates depend on the weather.
After the overpass is open, contractors will continue to work on things like landscaping through the spring.
- Longtime Terre Haute construction expected to wrap up soon
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute man dies in Montgomery County construction accident
- Crews unearth human skull at Terre Haute construction site
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- Parke County Courthouse construction wraps up
- Big delay expected on Terre Haute overpass project
- #ConfirmKavanaugh makes Terre Haute stop
- Chili's Terre Haute location closes
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute