VINCENNES, Ind. (WTHI) - Vincennes University is mourning the loss of one of its long-time leaders.
On Friday, the school announced the passing of Phil Rath.
Rath died early Friday morning.
He has served as the Vice President for Financial Services and Government Relations since 2000.
He has worked at VU since 1983, serving in a variety of different positions.
Funeral services are pending.
- Long-time Vincennes University leader Phil Rath has passed away
- Vincennes University club gives up long time project
- Vincennes passes city budget
- Vincennes University leaders approve $2 million donation for levee project
- Vincennes University receives artifacts donation
- Vincennes University names new Provost
- Vincennes University hosts job fair
- Vincennes University's aviation curriculum grows
- Vincennes city councilman passes away
- Long-time band leader honored at Woodrow Wilson