TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A group of local teens is fighting for equality.
They're taking that battle to the people who represent you.
News 10 stopped by Java Haute in Terre Haute on Tuesday.
That's where we found "Terre Haute Teens For Action".
It's a group that focuses on social justice.
Members were writing postcards to Congress.
They say the goal was to show other teenagers lawmakers are more accessible than they think.
You can stay up to date on the plans for Terre Haute Teens For Action.
Just click here for a link to the group's Facebook page.
- Local teens prove lawmakers are just a post card away
- UPDATE: Suspected credit card thief caught
- Crime Stoppers: The stolen credit card information
- Donate blood, receive an Amazon gift card
- Kroger threatens to ban Visa cards
- Changes to Illinois FOID card coming
- Local police department receives $2,000 in gift cards, then passes them out during traffic stops
- Local teen leaves Girl Scouts, joins Boy Scouts
- Illinois lawmakers revisit gun legislation
- Indiana lawmakers consider medicinal marijuana