TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute business is helping an organization in need.
J Ford's Black Angus donated $1,200 to the Terre Haute Humane Society.
The money was raised during the restaurant's 'Coat Check for a Cause.'
It is the restaurant's third donation to the shelter in just one year.
This is the third year the restaurant has donated the funds from the Coat Check Fundraiser.
- Local restaurant makes donation to Humane Society
- Local restaurant to host benefit for Humane Society
- Humane Society seeks donations after small fire
- Terre Haute 8th grader collects donations for local humane society
- Restaurant chain donates to local food pantries
- Local grocery store teams with Terre Haute Humane Society
- Sullivan County Humane Society receives $1,000 grant
- Humane Society has message to pet owners
- Humane society dealing with sewer issues
- Wag, Walk, Run supports humane society