TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local restaurant gave back to help feed those in need.
The Vigo County School Corporation Backpack Program is aimed at feeding students when school is not is not in session.
On Friday, Grand Traverse Pie Company stepped up to do their part with a $1,300 donation/
The money will be used to help students at Franklin and Deming Elementary Schools.
The Backpack Program was launched in 2011.
To learn more, click here.
- Local restaurant gives Backpack Program a boost
- Backpack Program receives generous donation
- Local 5k helps out school corporation backpack program
- Vigo County School's backpack program getting revamped
- Bulletproof backpacks for students
- Local restaurant raises money for Bikes For Tykes program
- Terre Haute hospital makes donation to backpack program
- Grab some dinner and support the Backpack Program
- Bicentennial-themed program to boost math, science pursuits
- Local pizza restaurant opens third location