TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - It's the season for giving thanks. and that's certainly what Century 21 Advantage plans on doing.
On Tuesday, the real estate company announced a new initiative.
Leaders hope to honor community members who go above and beyond for their community.
It's part of the Relentless Campaign. The company will be taking nominations.
News 10 spoke with CEO Natalie Green.
She said the campaign is an effort to recognize everything that makes the Terre Haute community a success.
Organizers hope to make the Relentless Campaign award a monthly honor.
It's set to begin in January.
- Local real estate company set to kick-off its Relentless Campaign
- Prime Real Estate with Jane Rowe Realty
- Local company launches Pay it Forward campaign
- Haunted History: Whisper Estates
- ISU kicks off their United Way campaign
- Tackle Childhood Cancer Campaign Kicks Off
- Local company hosts job fair
- Red Kettle Campaign kicks off at Honey Creek Mall
- Tackle Childhood Cancer Campaign kicks-off at Bell Game
- Motorcycle ride kicks off Toys For Tots campaign