TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local puppy in need of surgery could get the help he needs.
Coco was born in late April.
Coco has fluid build-up on his brain, which makes it hard for him to eat, move and just be a puppy.
Surgery is going to cost thousands of dollars.
However, thanks to your generosity, many have chipped in to help Coco along his road to recovery.
Coco will travel to Indianapolis on Tuesday. That's when he'll find out if he can get the surgery to help fix his condition.
- Local puppy battling health issues could get surgery
- Puppy born with upside down paws undergoes surgery
- Local surgeon weighs in on nationwide plastic surgery increase
- CDC issues Health Advisory on E-Cigarettes
- UPDATE: Horses removed from puppy mill property
- Rescued puppy mill dogs find new homes
- Illinois man convicted of torturing puppy
- Refinery issues could cause local gas hike
- Dallas officers out of surgery, arrest made
- Local health center celebrations National Health Center Week