TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Everyone is gearing up for the big game...and that includes the residents and staff at Signature Healthcare in Terre Haute.
That is where they played a game of flag football.
It was the Blue Bullets versus the Red Flames in their own version of the big game.
This is the first time the residents got together to compete.
"Look at it! There ain't another one like it! This is awesome man...it really is!" Robery McCauley, a resident at the facility said.
The Bullets took home the bragging rights with a final score of 11 to 7.
- Local care facility gets ready for the big game...by playing flag football
- Local care facility hosts cooking competition
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- Local pep band set to play on the big stage
- Terre Haute shipping facility starts big expansion
- Residents at local care facility decorate their wheelchairs in 'Pimp My Ride' event
- State awaiting 'plan of correction' after investigation into care facility
- Daviess County ready to break ground on new annex facility
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- Boys and Girls Club work to renovate park where they play football games