BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - A local media company is celebrating its new location.
DLC Media held an open house on Tuesday evening.
The radio group recently moved into a location on U.S. 40 in Brazil.
Community members toured the facility.
There was also a special ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Dave Crooks is the president and general manager of DLC.
His team is excited to bring radio back to Brazil after 20 years of not having a station in town.
"You can do so much more for a community when the stations are actually in those communities. We added some local news updates they haven't had in a long time. We've added Northview High School sports," Crooks said
If you want to check out the stations for yourself, tune into Light Hits 92.7 WFNB, The Legend - Classic Country on 95.9 WVIG, and Timeless Classics, 99.5 WAMB.
- Local media company hosts open house
- Local company hosts job fair
- Local congregations host holypalooza
- Group that helps homeless veterans hosts open house
- Food program hosts open house to show off new location
- Community hosts open house to show off new interactive mural
- CODA holds open house
- Instagram co-founders resign from social media company
- Local church hosting blood drive
- Brewing company celebrates grand opening in Paris