TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local man entered a plea agreement for his role in a shooting.
Adel Badgett III pleaded guilty to criminal recklessness.
The court sentenced him to two and a half years in the Indiana Department of Corrections.
Badgett will receive credit for time served and formal probation.
Police arrested him last year after they say he shot a man in the leg after a party got out of control.
It happened near 6th Street and First Avenue.
That's near the campus of Indiana State University.
- Local man sentenced for his part in Terre Haute shooting
- Terre Haute woman sentenced for shooting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man sentenced for burglary
- Terre Haute teen sentenced for shooting gas station clerk
- Terre Haute arsonist sentenced for 2018 fire
- Terre Haute man convicted of rape hears his sentence
- Terre Haute man sentenced for having child porn
- Terre Haute man sentenced after entering a guilty plea
- Loved ones remember local Terre Haute musician