TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Vigo County prosecutors will try to prove 34-year-old James Burk molested a young girl more than 10 years ago.
The alleged victim recently came forward during a session with her therapist.
The therapist took those concerns to the victim's mother, who then contacted police.
The alleged abuse took place in 2007 or 2008.
Burk is currently in the Vigo County Jail on child molesting charges.
Burk is set to return to court on August 1st.
- Local man charged with child molesting after girl told her therapist about an incident that allegedly happened 10 years ago
- Three behind bars on sex trafficking and child molesting charges, incident allegedly involves Parke County campground
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Parke County man charged after allegedly molesting a girl under the age of 14
- Greene County man booked on child molesting charges
- Vigo County man charged with rape, child molestation, and incest
- Terre Haute man sentenced for child molesting
- Terre Haute man charged with molestation
- "Everyone already thought I was a child molester, so I wanted to prove them right" TH man charged with molesting a young girl