TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute man has been arrested for murder.
Nathan Epple was booked into the Vigo County jail on charges of murder, robbery, and theft.
Terre Haute police arrested Epple Tuesday night.
It started as a battery investigation on September 27. The victim later passed away, changing it to a homicide investigation.
We do know Epple was already wanted by the police.
A judge issued a warrant for his arrest after Epple walked away from the Odyssey drug and rehab center back in August.
That's related to Epple's pending case where he faces two counts of armed robbery.
According to jail records, Epple could appear in court on Wednesday morning.
- Terre Haute man arrested for murder
- Terre Haute man found guilty of murder
- Terre Haute man arrested after overnight pursuit
- Terre Haute man arrested on rape charges
- Terre Haute man arrested for raping child
- Terre Haute man arrested after chase
- Jury seated in Terre Haute murder case
- Chicago man takes plea in Terre Haute attempted murder case
- Terre Haute man accused of murder enters a plea
- Terre Haute man has final pretrial conference before murder trial