TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Indiana Health Department just released this year's health rankings.
For infant mortality - Vigo County still has some of the worst numbers in the state.
Union Hospital in Terre Haute hopes to decrease these numbers.
The hospital is raising money for the March of Dimes March for Babies.
This nationwide program creates a support system for families who have a premature baby.
They also focus on those who have lost their babies.
Terre Haute hosts the second largest March for Babies event in Indiana.
It happens on Saturday, May 6th at Rose-Hulman.
To sign up, click here.
- Local hospital works to raise money for March of Dimes
- Terre Haute family will be honored at March of Dimes
- Business raises money for local cancer organization
- Dance Marathon raises money for children at Indiana hospital
- Local teacher caught in Typhoon Yutu works to raise money for damaged school
- Fundraiser helps raise money for local robotic club
- Local raises money for feline rescue center on Irish holiday
- Local 5th grader raises money to help kids battling cancer
- Local restaurant raises money for Bikes For Tykes program
- Money raised at charity game helps local kids