TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local hospital is getting national recognition for the third year in a row.
Terre Haute Regional Hospital received the 2019 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award.
It specifically went to the doctors and staff of the Paul Siebenmorgen Cancer Center.
The award is given to those who reach the 95th percentile for patient experience scores.
Patients of the facility say they're proud of their doctors.
Regional is one of three hospitals in the state to receive this award.
- Local hospital receives national recognition
- Local college receives recognition as sustainable campus
- Good Samaritan receives Magnet recognition
- Good Samaritan gets national recognition
- Hospital receives recognition for patient care data practices
- Vermillion County mentoring program receives recognition
- Terre Haute based bank received special recognition
- Vigo County election workers receive statewide recognition
- FCCLA student group receives recognition from school board leaders
- Three people receive special recognition at Signature Healthcare