TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Friday was a big day for Union Hospital.
The hospital is celebrating 125 years of service.
Union unveiled a legacy wall to mark the day.
The wall tells the hospital's story.
Norma Shaw served with Union for 38-years.
She says things have changed a lot since she started working there.
"It's unbelievable. I keep saying I'm going to write a book, but I haven't slowed down to take time to do that. The changes that I have seen are unbelievable," Shaw said.
The Legacy Wall was inspired by Saint Frances and Saint Vincent hospitals.
- Local hospital celebrates 125 years with Legacy Wall
- Family celebrates birth at local hospital on News Year's Day
- Local Masonic group celebrates 100 years
- 120-year legacy ends Wednesday
- Craft bazaar celebrates 13th year
- Community celebrates local historical figures speech after 100 years
- Local group celebrates women's rights
- Local hospitals lifting visitor restrictions
- Auto Hill Climb celebrates 50 years
- Goodwill in Terre Haute celebrates 90 years