TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local health group is making sure adults stay healthy.
On Wednesday, the Wabash Valley Health Center hosted Adult Day.
All week long, they are celebrating National Health Center Week with health centers across the nation.
On Monday, they focused on kids.
There were free t-shirts, haircuts, local vendors, and community partners.
The first 75 households were given free fruits and vegetables.
On Thursday, a community cook-out is set to happen with lunch to be served from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Local health group works to make sure adults stay healthy
- Group works to empower local kids
- Local medical group expands
- Event worked to strengthen a group's mission to meet local health needs
- McMillan Adult Day Center to stay open with new operators
- Local group to host weekend Mental Health Awareness Day
- Local group works to help those who serve
- Local group working to gather pet supplies for Irma victims
- Local group works to keep less fortunate college students fed
- Local group celebrates women's rights