TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local health center is growing to better serve you.
The Wabash Valley Health Center is planning a $3.4 million project.
It includes renovating the current facility, and then also expanding.
You'll find the center on Locust Street in Terre Haute.
The location has met its capacity.
Health Center leaders say people in the community still have needs that aren't being met.
This major investment ties to the Ryves Neighborhood Revitalization.
- Local health center plans $3.4 million renovation project
- Local medical center starts $4 million renovation and expansion project
- Vincennes sees $2 million increase to school renovation project
- VU one step closer to multi-million dollar renovation project
- ISU wraps up $64 million renovations and expansion project
- Hulman Center renovation project stays on schedule and budget
- School approves plans for renovations
- Local health center celebrations National Health Center Week
- Indiana’s December jobless rate declines to 3.4 percent
- Indiana’s July jobless rate edges higher to 3.4 percent