TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - This week is National Health Center Week, so the Wabash Valley Health Center is hosting a few events to celebrate.
There is an 'under the big top' theme.
Under the Big Top
Adult Day - August 15th from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Community Cookout - August 16th from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
On Monday, the kids celebrated and adult day is on Wednesday.
There will be free health screenings, haircuts, and treats.
On Thursday, you can enjoy music and a free lunch at the community cookout.
- Local health center celebrations National Health Center Week
- Local nutrition center gains national attention from the CDC
- Synthetic marijuana brings health concerns locally
- Crisis Pregnancy Center to offer new mobile unit, providing health screenings to Wabash Valley
- Wellness For Life nominated for national Health Value award
- Group working to save convention center plans at Hulman Center
- Health experts urge Indiana to increase public health funds
- 14th and Chestnut Community Center
- Community center opens in Clinton
- Community center receives big donation