VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - When it comes to giving back, local groups hope you'll make every dollar count.
That's the point of Giving Circles within the Wabash Valley Community Foundation. It provides opportunities to multiply your donations to your favorite causes.
With partners, like Lily Endowment and Guys Who Give Vigo County, members say it's a way to build up our community groups and the work they do.
"Some people might be out there thinking that their dollar or their $100, per se, might not make much of a difference to their favorite charitable organization," said Cary Albin, Guys Who Give Vigo County, "Make that as part of a 100 person group, and that's $10,000, multiply that by three with the Lily Endowment and you get the drift."
Leaders hope to educate people on how to multiply their donations. You can learn more by visiting the WVCF
Guys Who Give Vigo County will meet again on March 27th at the Sycamore Country Club in Terre Haute. The meeting starts at 5:30. People are encouraged to come out and learn more about the group and the work they do.
- Local groups hope you'll consider multiplying donations to your favorite causes
- Local group collects donations for Orange Friday
- Clay County group receives donation
- Local medical group expands
- Local group hopes to help with holiday stress
- Clay County group receives $6,600 donation
- Local group celebrates women's rights
- Local group honors area volunteers
- Local group hopes to help make a difference in Wabash Valley
- Illinois group hopes to pass child custody law