SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) - Folks across the Wabash Valley made a trip to Sullivan this morning to see some cool cars, and support a good cause.
The Sullivan County Shifters Club hosted the 9th annual Be There or Be Square Car Show.
All proceeds will be donated to local charities.
That includes the Sullivan Brown Baggers, Christmas for Kids, The Salvation Army and more.
Those behind the event say it wouldn't be possible without the help of the community.
"If it wasn't for the folks coming down here and displaying their cars and showing them, and if it wasn't for all of the people that contributed money to us, all of the businesses, and you know it's just.. sometimes people complain about their communities, but when it comes down too it, we live in a good community here," said Greg Kinnaman, President of the Sullivan County Shifters Club.
They estimate nearly 125 cars came out for the show.
- Local group hosts car show to raise money for charities
- Local group hosts bike show to raise money to support veterans in need
- Money raised at charity game helps local kids
- 'Hit and Giggle' golf outing raises money to help local charities
- Local charity growing their operations
- Business raises money for local cancer organization
- Catholic Charities hosts annual benefit dinner
- Brown vs Blue Basketball game set to raise money for local group
- Kiwanis Club hosts Pancake Day to raise money