TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The holidays can fill you with cheer...but they can also fill you with a lot of stress.
That's why the Maple Center and United Campus Ministries held yoga workshop to help relieve that stress.
Everyone from college students to the elderly performed yoga poses, breathing exercises and meditated.
Sharon Samsell is a minister at United Campus Ministries.
She stressed that it's important to escape from your stressful reality and take time for yourself.
- Local group hopes to help with holiday stress
- Local medical group expands
- Local jail stresses the importance of preventing flu outbreak
- Local group celebrates women's rights
- Local group honors area volunteers
- Local group gives away holiday baskets to help people in need
- Local groups hope you'll consider multiplying donations to your favorite causes
- Local group hopes to help make a difference in Wabash Valley
- Holiday toys: Avoid these 10 playthings, consumer group says
- Illinois group hopes to pass child custody law