TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local group needs your help to 'Go Orange.'
It's a way to fight hunger right here at home.
It was called Orange Friday.
Volunteers collected donations at Baesler's Market.
The money will help the Catholic Charities Food Bank.
Just $3 can help feed an entire family for an entire day.
The group says one in six people here in the Wabash Valley goes hungry.
- Local group collects donations for Orange Friday
- Terre Haute 8th grader collects donations for local humane society
- Local woman collecting donations for furloughed families during shutdown
- More than $10,000 raised during Orange Friday
- Collecting donations for Share for Your Thanksgiving
- Clay County group receives donation
- Local medical group expands
- Group collects food to feed veterans in need
- Orange Friday: Helping feed hungry families in our community
- Clay County group receives $6,600 donation