TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - We are entering day 34 of the federal government shutdown.
With no end in sight, local businesses are doing what they can to help furloughed employees.
JP Stop N' Shop in Terre Haute is offering free food to all federal employees.
You can find it on Prairieton Road behind Honey Creek Mall.
On Friday, federal workers can get a free breakfast, lunch, snack, and fountain drink.
In order to receive the deal, all you have to do is bring your ID and sign the receipt.
- Local gas station to offer free food to federal employees
- Fast food chain offers free meal to furloughed federal employees
- More local support offered to unpaid federal employees
- Terre Haute gas station lends a hand to federal government employees
- Local barbershop offers free haircuts to furloughed government employees
- Gas station employee battered as overnight incident turns physical
- Indianapolis Children's Museum offers free admission to furloughed and federal employees working without pay
- Sullivan offers to waive utility late fees for federal employees
- More businesses offer a helping hand to furloughed federal employees
- Local church offers free coats for kids