VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A Terre Haute business is competing among the biggest cities in the United States - that is when it comes to professional gaming.
When you walk through the doors of eBash you'll find a packed house of teenagers.
It’s an attraction that's now getting national attention! They are one of only 16 locations in the country to host a professional gaming competition.
Zack Johnson started the business in Terre Haute 13 years ago. Now people are traveling out of state to come to this hot spot.
"I'm a local guy who played basketball through college here in town and i love competition and we used to love 3 on 3 basketball competitions and for us that's what this is -- the next generation of competition," Johnson stated.
Now, huge companies like Coca Cola are reaching out to sponsor players at E-Bash because of their success.
- Local gaming business gaining national attention
- Local nutrition center gains national attention from the CDC
- CODA continues to gain support from local businesses
- Business leaders work to gain 21st Century Talent region designation
- Push gains ground to honor Ernie Pyle with national day
- CVS and Aetna's game-changing merger gains crucial approval
- Small business week brings attention to business owners in Terre Haute
- Local hospital gains a new critical incident response team
- 12 Point Cleanup prompts city's attention
- Chamber celebrates national small business week