TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Thursday is World Down Syndrome Day, and to honor one special little girl Square Donuts in Terre Haute 3-21 Donuts.
They are traditional square donuts with the numbers 3-21 in the icing.
It stands for March 21st, Down Syndrome Day.
A sweet treat with a sweet story behind it.
The donuts are in honor of Jilly.
She's a little girl that comes in every Thursday with her papa Bob after medical treatments.
Because she is a loyal customer, the donut company wanted to raise awareness for Down Syndrom Day.
- Local donut shop to offer sweet treats for Down Syndrome Day
- A sweet treat for a little girl, local donut shop celebrates World Down Syndrome Day
- National Donut Day
- Treat yourself on Miracle Treat Day
- "Square Pods" at Square Donuts
- A new ice cream shop has more to offer than a cold treat
- What Is Holiday Heart Syndrome?
- Research for "The Cute Syndrome"
- Group breaks into dance to mark World Down Syndrome Day
- Fork in the Road: Wheel House Donuts