TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local credit union is working to keep your personal information safe.
Advantage Plus Credit Union hosted a shred event on Wednesday.
You did not have to be a member of the credit union to take part.
Organizers say it is not safe to simply throw away documents that may have sensitive information.
- Local credit union hosts 'shred day'
- Western Indiana Credit Union
- Local bank to hold free paper shredding day
- Skimming device found on ISU Credit Union's ATM
- Union Hospital hosts Children's Classic Run
- Local congregations host holypalooza
- Ronan Farrow says National Enquirer shredded Trump-related documents
- Pelosi shreds Trump’s speech. Right there on the podium.
- Local Union responds to Bemis sale
- Workforce Fit: Carpenters Local Union No. 133