TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local couple is the newest recipient of a Rotary Club Fellow.
The Paul Harris Fellow was presented to Michael and Eva Kor on Thursday.
Now, $1,000 will be donated to the Rotary Foundation in their name.
It is awarded to a person whose life demonstrates the goals and objectives of the foundation.
- Local couple receives Rotary Club honor
- Sheriff John Plasse receives high honors from Rotary Club
- Rotary Club hosts special guest
- Rotary Club presents their annual vocational award
- Rotary Club hosts Goodwill drive Saturday
- Local Girl Scout receives top honors
- Rotary Club presents Five Avenues of Service award
- Terre Haute South Rotary Club celebrates 40th anniversary
- Terre Haute Rotary Club hosts 73rd annual Goodwill drive
- Local was hero to receive Indiana's highest honor