TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local construction company was awarded the contract to renovate the Hulman Center in downtown Terre Haute.
Last week, Hannig Construction submitted the lowest bid of $42.8 million.
Improvements include replacing outdated mechanical and electrical systems, exterior metal panels, curtain walls, updating safety systems, and adding a second...larger elevator.
Indiana State University plans to hold limited activities at the center during the renovations.
Construction will begin soon and is expected to take roughly two years.
- Local construction company wins Hulman Center renovation bid
- Hulman Center renovation bids coming in higher than expected
- Hulman Center renovations could start soon
- Hulman Center renovations in full swing
- Construction company selection for convention center project
- Four bids received for Shelburn Interurban renovation
- Hulman Center Box Office to move into temporary home during renovations
- Bid awarded for Poplar Street construction project
- Local health center plans $3.4 million renovation project
- Group working to save convention center plans at Hulman Center