TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The Mollie Wheat Memorial Clinic is extending its services with a Men's Health Day.
It will be focusing on STD, prostate, and general health exams.
Previously, the clinic offered a day for women's exams.
Students run the clinic, but a physician is always on site.
Organizers say it's all about providing affordable healthcare.
The clinic happens on September 22nd.
You can sign up online or just walk in.
- Local clinic set to host a men's health day
- Local group to host weekend Mental Health Awareness Day
- Local bike park host clinic to inspire more riders
- Local credit union hosts 'shred day'
- Local congregations host holypalooza
- Vigo County to host free Hepatitis A clinic
- Mobile clinic brings health care to students and more
- Union Health breaks ground on new eastside clinic
- Local company hosts job fair
- Local church hosting blood drive