CENTER POINT, Ind. (WTHI) - The Center Point United Methodist Church is hosting a blood drive to honor one of its own.
Former Pastor of the church, Bob Kumpf, passed away from brain cancer in October.
Now, they're helping give the gift of life this holiday season.
All you have to do to help is head to the church Monday afternoon.
The drive is being held in the church gym. You can find it at 202 South Cheery Street in Center Point.
They'll be collecting blood from 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Local church hosting blood drive
- ISU hosts campus blood drive
- ISU hosts Red Cross blood drive
- Local church hosts community block party
- Local church hosts block party for families
- ISU group holds Friday morning blood drive
- Church hosts active shooter training
- Church hosts community block party
- Local church holds 5k
- Local church hosts back-to-school block party