TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Residents at a local care facility are cooking their way to the top.
Signature Health Care in Terre Haute hosted a cooking competition on Thursday.
It was similar to the Food Network show 'Chopped.'
Each team created a dessert using three secret ingredients.
Judges weighed in and pick their favorites.
- Local care facility hosts cooking competition
- Assisted living facility holds chili cook-off
- Ivy Tech hosts welding competition
- Area Elementary School Students Compete in Cooking Competition
- Terre Haute hosts national aviation competition
- Kidney care facility opens Terre Haute location
- Local doctor in competition for national prize
- Local congregations host holypalooza
- Local care facility gets ready for the big game...by playing flag football
- Residents at local care facility decorate their wheelchairs in 'Pimp My Ride' event