TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Several local candidates took part in 'Candidate School' on Thursday.
It took place at the Vigo County Public Library.
It was an educational opportunity for candidates to learn about campaign finance, reports that need to be done, and what forms to use.
Most importantly, candidates learned about how to keep their campaign websites and social media sites secure.
This was the first of eight candidate schools statewide...but the only one in our area.
- Local candidates take part in 'Candidate School'
- Students take part in state legislative candidate forum
- Committee hosts university presidential candidate
- Forum connects voters to candidates
- Vigo County School Board candidates to take part of public forum
- Local group holds a forum to let you meet candidates
- Local group gave voters the chance to learn about candidates
- 'Trust' takes center stage a school board candidate forum
- Indiana congressional candidate campaigning from overseas
- Candidate forum set for next month