TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Local businesses take a hard look at some controversial legislation, and how it could affect you.
Launch Terre Haute hosted the conversation on Tuesday night.
The Federal Communications Commission repealed the net neutrality act at the end of last year.
Plenty of people have an opinion on the topic.
Everyone who came out had a chance to share their thoughts.
They were also able to get information on the move from the FCC.
- Local businesses talk net neutrality at meeting
- The end of net neutrality is here
- House votes to restore net neutrality rules
- What happens once ‘net neutrality’ rules bite the dust?
- FCC votes along party lines to end ‘net neutrality'
- Illinois among states to appeal 'net neutrality' repeal
- After net neutrality: Brace for internet ‘fast lanes’
- How a repeal of Net Neutrality could impact your internet experience
- End of net neutrality officially begins despite efforts to save it
- Local business hosts public meeting on property tax assessments