TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Local businesses are hoping you'll take notice of their latest decor.
Very soon, you'll start seeing decals in storefront windows as a way to help promote the updated TerreHaute.com.
The website provides community information.
The push was started by 'The Haute Initiative.'
The group wants people to see the potential in the city.
The site includes area events, restaurants, parks, and other fun things to do and experience in Vigo County.
- Local businesses promote TerreHaute.com with new decals
- Local hospitals join forces to promote Infant safe sleep awareness
- Weekend Diversity Walk promotes inclusion
- Atheists promote ‘faithless’ in Indiana public building
- Monks promote compassion through traditional art
- Local gaming business gaining national attention
- Business is growing for local tree farm
- Bitterly cold temperatures keeping local retailers busy
- Local businesses talk net neutrality at meeting
- Fire damages local business in Terre Haute