VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Monday (April 15th) is the deadline to file tax returns...and a local business worked to help people chill out.
Kona Ice gave out free cups of tropical shaved ice on Monday afternoon.
It was part of their 6th Annual Chill Out Day.
The goal is to give people a little break as they reach into their pockets to cover tax costs.
- Local business wants you to 'Chill Out' on tax day
- What is 'wind chill?'
- Wind Chill Factor
- Local business hosts public meeting on property tax assessments
- Locals support small businesses during "Holly Days" event in Marshall
- Local congressman supports President Trump's tax plan
- Local gaming business gaining national attention
- Business is growing for local tree farm
- Bitterly cold temperatures keeping local retailers busy
- Local businesses talk net neutrality at meeting