TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - A local boy featured in a social media video, is helping spread hope for the holidays!
Colton Murray is from Terre Haute. His complex medical battles began before he was born. Right now, he's at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis.
That’s who created the video that has more than 30,000 views! They Riley Foundation, is sharing his story and showing how important it is, to support kids like him this holiday season.
- Local boy spreading holiday cheer through Riley Hospital for Children video
- Help kids at Riley Hospital for Children feel brave
- Indiana window artist paints holiday cheer in local restaurant
- Holiday cheer lights up Deming Park
- A $175 million fundraising drive is underway to help Riley Hospital for Children
- Holiday cheer comes to downtown Terre Haute this weekend
- Terre Haute bank lobbies get a dose of holiday cheer
- Riley restaurant reopens under new ownership
- ISU Students team up wit IHOP to make Riley Hospital donation
- Therapy dogs can spread superbugs to kids, hospital finds