TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Every day, more businesses are reaching out to help those impacted by the partial government shutdown.
Stadler's Barbershop is now joining in on those efforts.
Furloughed government employees can grab a free haircut.
All you have to do is bring in your credentials.
Owners say they hope others join in the effort to help the community.
They are offering the free haircuts until the government reopens.
- Local barbershop offers free haircuts to furloughed government employees
- Fast food chain offers free meal to furloughed federal employees
- More businesses offer a helping hand to furloughed federal employees
- Indianapolis Children's Museum offers free admission to furloughed and federal employees working without pay
- Local gas station to offer free food to federal employees
- Salon offers free back to school haircuts in honor of Garrett Sands
- Local church offers free coats for kids
- Get a haircut, help a teacher
- More local support offered to unpaid federal employees
- Local woman collecting donations for furloughed families during shutdown