WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One local banking center made an investment in West Terre Haute.
The Terre Haute Savings Bank opened its first branch in West Terre Haute.
The bank held a ribbon cutting ceremony on Wednesday.
News 10 spoke with leaders today.
They told us the bank will make a great addition to the community.
"I think it speaks volumes... let's say that. The West Terre Haute community is going to be very giving back to our bank, as well as us giving to the community. So I think we're going to make a great team," Misy Rafter, the bank manager from Terre Haute Savings Bank's new location said.
This is the bank's eighth location.
- Local bank opens new West Terre Haute branch
- Bank opens new Terre Haute location
- New food bank opening in Terre Haute
- Catholic Charities opens to Terre Haute food bank
- Terre Haute based bank received special recognition
- Local groups host community dinner in West Terre Haute
- West Terre Haute church holds community dinner
- Electrical short causes West Terre Haute fire
- West Terre Haute fire under investigation
- Crews battle fire in West Terre Haute