TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - One local facility wants to give people a chance to live a purposeful life.
Silver Birch Assisted Living in Terre Haute held its grand opening on Thursday.
Terre Haute city leaders came out to help the facility celebrate.
Silver Birch is a living community for older adults.
Leaders say the goal is to provide assistance while still allowing residents to maintain their independence.
Silver Birch specializes in studio and one-bedroom apartments.
- Local assisted living facility holds grand opening
- New assisted living facility holds informational meetings
- Terre Haute assisted living facility holds a community night
- New assisted living facility opens in Terre Haute
- Crews work on new assisted living facility in Terre Haute
- Assisted living facility hosts fundraiser for Backpack Program
- New Linton store holds grand opening
- New health facility holds open house
- New assisted living facility to open in February, expects to fill up fast
- New store holds grand opening inside Honey Creek Mall