VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - The holidays will be here before we know it. The Salvation Army has started sign-ups for Christmas assistance.
There are more opportunities this week and next.
Low-income Vigo County families can apply.
If you want to apply, you will need to bring picture IDs for adults, Social security cards for each family member, proof of a Vigo County address, proof of income or benefits in the past month, and two forms of identification for each child.
To learn more, click here.
- Local Salvation Army starts sign-ups for holiday help
- Salvation Army holds sign-ups for holiday help
- Community Spotlight: Salvation Army
- Salvation Army prepares to help families in need this holiday
- Salvation Army still needs volunteers for holiday season
- Salvation Army starts new program to help deal with divorce
- Salvation Army receives big donation from local business
- Kroger and the Salvation Army team up to raise money
- Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign comes up $25K short
- Salvation Army begins Christmas program signups