SPRINGVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - A Wabash Valley 5th grader is making a difference in her community!
Molly Osmon is from Springville, Indiana.
She's also the driving force behind the Be Brave and Beat Cancer Rally. The event was held Saturday.
It's in honor of her brother, Riley, who is fighting cancer.
Molly raised a little more than $19,000. The money will help fund immunotherapy initiatives at Riley Hospital For Children in Indianapolis.
If you missed out on the event, you can still donate to the cause.
You can send a check to 126 Brick Street in Springville, Indiana. Zip code is 47462.
Make the check payable to Springville Elementary Student Council. Be sure to note "Be Brave and Beat Cancer" in the memo field.
- Local 5th grader raises money to help kids battling cancer
- Business raises money for local cancer organization
- Battle of the Branches raises money for local group
- Teams raise money to beat cancer
- Money raised at charity game helps local kids
- Lip sync battle raises money for Happiness Bag
- Local second graders make a cuddly donation
- Annual all men's pageant helps raise money for breast cancer
- Local sports teams hold friendly competition to help raise money for childhood cancer
- Silent auction raises money for Greene County kids in need