Tuesday night Vigo County leaders approved a loan for the Sugar Creek Fire Department.
It was for $825,000. The money will go to buy equipment.
The loan will last up to 15 years..
Those affected by the loan can file an objection petition with the county auditor within 30 days.
- Loan for the Sugar Creek Fire Department approved
- Sugar Creek Fire Department set to host fire prevention celebration
- Sugar Creek Fire holds celebration for Fire Prevention Week
- Free hats, gloves, and scarves available in front of Sugar Creek Fire Department
- City council approves Mayor Bennett's request for $2 million loan
- Vigo County Parks Department Making Syrup At Prairie Creek Park
- Fire department gets new submersible
- Sugar Grove Methodist Church serves up St. Patty's Day pancakes
- Parke County students learn important lesson using a 'Sugar Baby'
- Indianapolis Fire Department reviewing Flora fire probe