CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A 54-year tradition is set to continue this weekend.
Since 1966 The Little Italy Festival has taken over the City of Clinton every Labor Day weekend.
The parade starts on Friday at 6:00 p.m. on North 9th Street.
Fireworks are set for 10:00 p.m.
The festival will continue through Monday.
To learn more, click here.
- Crews get ready for Clinton's Little Italy Festival
- Road construction impacts Clinton's Little Italy Festival
- Little Italy Festival continues this holiday weekend in Clinton, Indiana
- Non-profits seeing great results at Little Italy Festival
- Clinton Bridge almost ready for makeover
- Crews battle house fire in Clinton
- Crews begin setup for downtown festival
- Road crews get ready for winter weather
- Crews get ready for annual Oktoberfest
- Crews get ready for Clay City Fair