Photo Gallery 1 Images
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - The first ever lip sync battle took place Saturday night.
Eight groups went head to head battling over who is the best lip syncer.
That included groups from the Terre Haute police and fire department, Vigo County Sheriff's office and even Indiana State University police.
All the fun and games were for a good cause.
The money raised at the event would go to the Happiness bag inc.
Organizers say the non-profit has been doing so well that they are outgrowing their building.
The money will help them pay for expansions to continue their work,
- Lip sync battle raises money for Happiness Bag
- Happiness Bag offers Christmas Encounter
- Community Spotlight: Happiness Bag in Terre Haute
- Troopers team up for some fun at The Happiness Bag
- Happiness Bag goes for Guinness World Record attempt
- Local 5th grader raises money to help kids battling cancer
- Happiness Bag hosts princess meet and greet tea party for community
- Business raises money for autism awareness
- Golf tournament raises money for veteran's famalies
- Chili cookoff raises money for literacy efforts