LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Linton's mayor says vandalism at a city park is out of control.
That's as officials are set to close the public bathrooms during the overnight hours.
Linton Mayor John Wilkes made a post on social media saying they will close the bathrooms from 9:00 p.m. until 5:00 a.m.
The mayor says the "costs of repairs to the city is sad."
He said vandals are targeting the city park's bandshell and restrooms.
If you have any information, you are asked to call the Linton Police Department at 812-847-4411.
- Linton's mayor says vandalism at the city park is getting out of control, calls the repair costs sad
- Crews make repairs to vandalized Vincennes statue
- Mayor, Councilman talk sewer project costs
- Farmersburg minor confesses to vandalizing park
- Historic Parke County bridge vandalized...again
- Parke County covered bridge closed for repairs
- Linton Stockton Challenge Course
- Rain leads to work delay at Linton park
- Vincennes Mayors Youth Council sells flags to help repair city signs.
- Grant helps local city repair roads