LINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - A local police department has issued a warning after receiving several reports of fake money making the rounds.
The Linton Police Department made the post on social media.
In the photo they shared, it appears the fake $100 bill has Russian writing, calling the money a "Suvenir of America."
Police warn business that there have been reports of the money being passed around adding they should warn their employees.
- Police in Linton warn of fake money making the rounds
- Linton Police warns business after reports of fake money making the rounds
- Police warn about fake money, how to protect your cash
- Washington businesses report receiving counterfeit money
- Police in Linton warn about door to door scam
- Police make arrest in Linton gas station robbery investigation
- Terre Haute Police say they've seen in an increase in counterfeit money making the rounds
- Linton Stockton Challenge Course
- Linton Police Department welcomes back K9 Unit
- Missing juvenile reported in Greene County; last seen in Linton