TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Installation of a light pole went wrong on Tuesday, sending one person to a local hospital.
It happened just after noon at Ivy Tech Community College.
News 10 was told a light pole was being installed in a parking lot of the campus.
That pole reportedly fell on one of the crew members from Crown Electric.
Several emergency crews responded.
The extent of the injuries is not yet known.
- Light pole falls, injuring one worker on Ivy Tech campus
- Ivy Tech shows off new area of campus
- Ivy Tech hosts welding competition
- Ivy Tech hosts annual agriculture expo
- Ivy Tech's Precision Ag facility grows
- Ivy Tech students receive hands-on experience
- Ivy Tech holds Express Enrollment Day
- Ivy Tech offers new mining class
- Ivy Tech Community College MRI Certificate