WEST TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Two men are behind bars after a lengthy investigation in West Terre Haute.
Police arrested Gary Reed, 43, and Donald Barnhart, 54. Both men are from West Terre Haute.
According to the West Terre Haute Police Department Facebook, the arrests happened Friday.
Police say two separate and lengthy investigations led to warrants for both men.
Police say Reed faces charges of Child Solicitation and Inappropriate Communication with a Child.
Barnhart also faces a series of charges including Child Molesting, Rape and Incest.
Both men are being held in the Vigo County Jail. They will appear in court on Monday.
News 10 will continue to follow this case and bring you the latest as it becomes available.
Gary Reed (Photo: West Terre Haute Police Dept.)
Donald Barnhart (Photo: West Terre Haute Police Dept.)
- Lengthy investigation lands two men behind bars, facing child solicitation, molesting charges
- Man facing charges for child molestation
- Former towing business owner facing 90 charges after lengthy investigation
- Man facing child molesting charges appears in court
- Rockville man arrested on child molestation charge
- Clay County man charged with child molesting
- Three behind bars on sex trafficking and child molesting charges, incident allegedly involves Parke County campground
- Terre Haute man with long history of charges for child sex crimes charged with child solicitation
- Traffic stop near Loogootee lands two men behind bars on drug charges
- UPDATE: Greene County man faces child molestation charges turns himself in