VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - A local business is expanding in downtown Terre Haute.
Lee Company is a school furniture and athletic equipment dealer in Indiana.
Their home base located on south 12th Street is getting a makeover and will remain open. But now, the company also has plans to leave an even bigger footprint.
A new warehouse is currently being built for additional storage purposes.
Lee Company officials say the new building should be complete next year.
- Lee Company expanding in downtown Terre Haute
- Terre Haute company announces plans to expand, adding new jobs
- Terre Haute company one step closer to expanding
- Crows in downtown Terre Haute
- Does downtown Terre Haute need parking meters?
- New restaurant opens in downtown Terre Haute
- 'Get fit' in downtown Terre Haute Friday
- Terre Haute based company celebrates 80th anniversary
- Five Terre Haute companies pitch business ideas
- Launch Terre Haute expands to work with students